November 1, 2011

Winners of the Great Pumpkin Debate Are -

I want to thank all of you who participated by entering a comment.  I decided to mix it up a bit by selecting the people randomly by using the date 10/31/2011 and having 4 winners instead of 3 winners.  So I split 2011 into two numbers, a 20 and an 11.  Some are counted frm the top of the list down and others from the bottom up.

Those four of you listed below should head on over to my Ravelry Store using the link below and browse my patterns that are for sale.  E-books excluded - send me an email with the link to the pattern you'd like to have or send me the exact name of the pattern.  Send the email to SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com
My RavelryStore: http://www.ravelry.com/stores/smoothfox-crochet-designs


Counting from the Bottom up:
10 from the bottom up is:



Old school here :-) Happy Halloween!

De'Anna Unique2wh0 at aol dot com...sorry to do it like this as anon. but will not let me says I have no access.


Counting from the Top down is:
31 from the top is:

Kim sent me an email with her comment:
The "new school" pumpkin is adorable!
Thanks for sharing the photos! Hugs, Kim DeMoise

Counting from the Top down is:
20 from the top is:

Sarah in NC said...
I love the new school. All the faces and scenes to chose from are fantastic

Counting 11 from the Bottom up is:
11 from the bottom is:

I have to admit that I love the new school carvings! So exciting and creative!

Bethany (yarnorgy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited - what an honor to win one of your patterns! I love your work!....Thanks Kim D

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you so much!
De'Anna

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com